There is no limit to what a man can do - specially these days when technology and science are at their peak. And so are men with aesthetics and innovative minds. Everyday, there is something outstanding and mind boggling hitting the news and the shelves that leave the customer or the window shoppers amazed and aghast.
|Some of the Top 10 High Technology Gadgets this week|
Mashable always picks out such innovations from the source and makes these public every week. The gadgets selected for this week are really awesome. For instance, what if you put a Retina display on an iPad? What if solar panels cost half as much as they do now? What if you could build a race car that’s so small you can only see it with a microscope? What if airplanes could fly at supersonic speeds without that sonic boom that makes them too annoying to fly over land?
This week, the top ten innovations and technological intensive gadgets include:
- Sonic boom free biplane
- New iPad (two variations)
- Body metrics via Microsoft Kinect
- PayPal Here: Yes, Now You Do Take Credit Cards
- Swann MP3 DJ Doorbell System
- Tiny 3D-Printed Object
- Pioneer Steez Crew iPhone-iPod Dock for Dancers
- Thinner 15-inch MacBook Pro in April?
- Half-Price Solar Cells Soon
- HP Envy 14 Spectre